As we all know, James has always had the title of the Chosen Son because of his unparalleled talent, and he also has the tattoo "CHOSEN 1" on his back. And Mbappé, as a well-deserved star of the future in today's football, also has the potential to become the chosen son of heaven.
This Air Jordan Shoes 2021, Nike launched a pair of joint Nike LeBron 18 models for Mbappé, and named it "The Chosen 2", which is self-explanatory. The overall body of the shoe is mainly black, with blue, purple and red as embellishments, in order to pay tribute to Mbappé’s motherland, France. There are two Mini Swoosh inverted on the toe, and James and Mbappé’s personal logos are printed on both the tongue and the insole. The heel and outsole use a pearlescent color similar to mother-of-pearl, which can show blue and purple in different scenes, which is quite eye-catching.
The shoe was officially on sale on January 7th, priced at $109, and interested partners can start to act. Kylian Mbappé x Nike LeBron 18 "The Chosen 2", Item No.: DB8148-001
- Defining the Cisco Certified Architect
- Managed DDoS Services: What Distinguishes Good Structures From Good Features?
- IoT Managed Services Market
- What is Next-Gen Endpoint Security?:Evolution to next-generation endpoint security
- DA7233-400 Nike Blazer Mid '77 D/MS/X Sneakers could be released later this year!