The loved Ethereum software wallet- MetaMask can be used to trade ERC-20 tokens. This wallet is available for both mobile and computer. You can use MetaMask on mobile via its Android or iOS application and on your computer via an extension. So, if you are also looking for a way to use MetaMask on your computer then you have visited the right page as we are going to discuss the process to use MetaMask Wallet on a Brave browser. The process to use MetaMask on a Brave browser is easy and quick.
All you need to do is visit the MetaMask.io/start page to find and install the MetaMask extension on it. Once you install the extension on your computer, you will be able to access the wallet by providing the password or private key details. Without taking more time, let’s move on to the process to use MetaMask Wallet on a Brave browser.
Way to use MetaMask Wallet on the Brave browser
The steps that are given below will let you install the MetaMask extension on a Brave browser and access the wallet account:
- If required, install the Brave browser on your Windows or Mac
- Launch Brave browser and go to the MetaMask’s official website
- Here, find and click on the ‘Download’ button to proceed
- Now, scroll down and click on the ‘Brave’ icon to proceed
- After that, you will be taken to the Brave store
- Here, click on the ‘Add MetaMask to Brave’ option
- Let the MetaMask extension be added to the browser
- Now, you need to open the browser and find the extension
- After that, you need to enter the password or private key details
- Finally, you have accessed your MetaMask Wallet on the Brave browser
To sum up, users of MetaMask can also use their wallet account on the Brave browser. If you are not sure about the way to use MetaMask Wallet on the browser then you need can easily do so with the help of the quick steps that are given above on this page. Make sure to update the Brave browser by visiting the Brave.com official webpage. In case you have lost the MetaMask password details, use the private key details to access your account. Now, we hope that you have learned about the way to use the MetaMask extension on your Brave browser.