1. VLONE x Nike Air Force 1 Low Black Orange AA5360-001, a pair of long-standing merchandise, low-cut version of VLONE x Air Force 1. The rapper Gunna bought it. I have to say that people in the rap circle are really willing to spend money on shoes. It is made of all black lychee leather, the texture is directly stretched, and there are orange stitches and embroidery fonts, which are really handsome. The end of the VLONE joint name will inevitably lead to price increases, but due to the current decline of VLONE, the current price has "only" increased by $1,000. Of course, this is compared with the previous pair of Air Yeezy 2.
2. Fear Air Jordan 4 "Fear", item number: 626969-030. In 2013, Jordan Brand launched the most popular one in the "Fear Series". With the gray-black gradient multi-layer frosted shoe body, plus the trendy elements of the splashed ink midsole, it instantly becomes the heart of street hipsters! Unfortunately, it became the hardest hit area of FAKE in the later period, and the shoe hit was serious. But if it can be reproduced again, I believe many friends will still pay the bill without hesitation.
3. All-star Air Jordan 13, item number: 414571-001. The Air Jordan 13 "Playoffs" prepared for the playoffs is more known as the ASG color scheme (All Star Game) because Jordan played in the 1998 All-Star game early. Not only the shoe body is covered with fine black leather, but the red Jumpman Logo wrapped in a yellow circle on the tongue is also the biggest difference from other colors. The GiGi color scheme that has been waiting for many years has returned smoothly this year, and I am afraid it will be its turn for the next double first year reissue!
4. Ray Allen Air Jordan 13 PE, item number: 414571-125. To commemorate the 2561th three-pointer made by Ray Allen in the game and break the three-pointer record held by Reggie Miller, Jordan Brand created a white and green PE version exclusively for him, which was sold in limited quantities that year. 2561 pairs, in order to express respect to the shooter. In addition to the white and green color of the home team's Celtics at the time, the Ray Logo with the tongue jumper posture is even more classic.
5. Oregon Air Jordan 3 "Oregon", item number: H011-MNJDLS-5. Oregon PE has always been the AJ theme that players most want to have. Not only is it not commercially available, it is very rare. Injecting the three-dimensional embroidered letter "O" on the classic black cement shoe body followed by the iconic duck foot logo, all of which demonstrate the domineering and exclusive identity. There is a small amount of outflow from the market and the price is high. Although in the past two years, Jordan Brand has re-enacted many college PE colors by cutting out the logo, but it may not be easy to get the original flavor.
- Defining the Cisco Certified Architect
- Carton Of Marlboro Reds 100S
- Managed DDoS Services: What Distinguishes Good Structures From Good Features?
- What is Next-Gen Endpoint Security?:Evolution to next-generation endpoint security
- DA7233-400 Nike Blazer Mid '77 D/MS/X Sneakers could be released later this year!